In 2013, Alex McClafferty co-founded WP Curve, a company that was established to build, maintain and streamline WordPress websites. At the time, it was doing less than $500 per month in revenue. Within two years, Alex and his partner had grown the business to a 7-figure run rate.
Shortly after that, Alex ran the sell-side of their acquisition by GoDaddy.
In 2018, he left GoDaddy to pursue his passion as a CEO Coach of owners and CEO’s of fast-growing online businesses. In this role, Alex answers questions like…
‣ As a CEO, where should I be spending my time?
‣ What are the key hires I should make as my business scales?
‣ How do I double my team’s productivity without burning them out?
‣ What is the next customer acquisition channel I should pursue?
‣ How do I maximize the value of my company for an acquisition?
You can learn more about Alex on his website https://productize.co/