David Perrodin, PhD, worked twelve years as a Director of Student Services before exiting the profession to focus exclusively on researching school safety and high-stakes decision-making in conjunction with his doctoral dissertation at the University of Wisconsin – Madison. As an expert in safety preparedness and response, Dr. Perrodin has presented on public television, in school districts and at school safety conferences.
He has access to the top safety specialists in the industry and works collaboratively with this talented network to bring unparalleled services to clients. In 2016, he partnered with Pulitzer Prize winning author and producer David Obst to write and direct a script involving an intruder in an elementary school setting.
David has entered his 14th year as a core faculty member with Viterbo University’s Educational Leadership Department and instructs aspiring administrators on the nuances of pupil nondiscrimination and school safety. He currently works as a Speech-Language Pathologist / Therapy Department Chairperson at the Wisconsin School for the Blind and Visually Impaired and diligently promotes safe environments for children with visual impairments.
Contact Information and Social Media
- Safety Doc’s Website: http://www.safetyphd.com
- Email Dr. Perrodin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow David & The Safety Doc Podcast on Twitter @SafetyPhD
- iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-safety-doc-podcast/id1209802253?mt=2
- SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/user-186592129
- Subscribe to “The Safety Doc” YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/cbMrlU95lvY
- The 405 Media http://the405media.com/the-safety-doc/
- Perrodin’s Safety Blog: https://crisisprepconsulting.wordpress.com/